CVS - Carmenet Vineyards, Sonoma, CA, USA
Site of CVS vault
1998/05/06 00:00:00 - Present
STS-2 installation at CVS
Site is located at the
on Moon Mountain in Sonoma Valley.
- Vault/Borehole conditions:
The seismometers are installed in a tunnel that
is part of the Carmenet wine cellars.
Sensor Datalogger Start Date End Date SEED Channels Location AntennaCurrent Q330HR 2010/04/20 Present VE? 00 ClockPhase Q330HR 2010/04/20 Present LC?,VC? 00 ClockQuality Q330HR 2010/04/20 Present LC?,VC? 00 InputVoltage Q330HR 2010/04/20 Present VE? 00 Kinemetrics FBA ES-T Accel. (2 g max 10 v/g) Q330HR 2010/04/20 Present HN? 00 Streckeisen STS-2 VBB Tri-Axial Seismometer Q330HR 2010/04/20 Present BH?,HH?,LH?,VH? 00 SystemCurrent Q330HR 2010/04/20 Present VE? 00 SystemTemperature Q330HR 2010/04/20 Present VK? 00 VCOValue Q330HR 2010/04/20 Present VC? 00
BK (Berkeley Digital Seismic Network)
- Noise Characteristics:
- Network PDF Noise Analysis Plots
- Data Availability:
- BDSN waveforms and associated metadata are available at the
Northern California Earthquake Data Center (NCEDC).
- Map of BDSN stations
- Table of BDSN stations
- BK Information Directory, including
- Information on Quanterra Timing Errors
- Information on Quanterra 4120 FIR Filter changes - 6/30/2003
- Information on BH sampling rate change - 06/15/2004
- View digital seismograms
- Querying the archives
- Requesting data by channel and time
- Requesting data by event
Help on using these tools is available.