JCC - Jacoby Creek, Bayside, CA, USA
View of JCC
2001/04/11 21:27:00 - Present
STS-2 at JCC
Site is located near Jacoby Creek in northwestern California. It sits in
a decommissioned rock quarry on property now belonging to Barnum Timber. JCC
is the replacement for station ARC.
- Vault/Borehole conditions:
The sensors are located in an insulated shed built into the base of a hill.
Sensor Datalogger Start Date End Date SEED Channels Location AntennaCurrent Q330HR-GFE 2010/08/19 Present VE? 00 ClockPhase Q330HR-GFE 2010/08/19 Present LC?,VC? 00 ClockQuality Q330HR-GFE 2010/08/19 Present LC?,VC? 00 InputVoltage Q330HR-GFE 2010/08/19 Present VE? 00 Kinemetrics FBA ES-T Accel. (2 g max 10 v/g) Q330HR-GFE 2010/08/19 Present HN? 00 Streckeisen STS-2 VBB Tri-Axial Seismometer Q330HR-GFE 2010/08/19 Present BH?,HH?,LH?,VH? 00 SystemCurrent Q330HR-GFE 2010/08/19 Present VE? 00 SystemTemperature Q330HR-GFE 2010/08/19 Present VK? 00 VCOValue Q330HR-GFE 2010/08/19 Present VC? 00
BK (Berkeley Digital Seismic Network)
- Noise Characteristics:
- Network PDF Noise Analysis Plots
- Data Availability:
- BDSN waveforms and associated metadata are available at the
Northern California Earthquake Data Center (NCEDC).
- Map of BDSN stations
- Table of BDSN stations
- BK Information Directory, including
- Information on Quanterra Timing Errors
- Information on Quanterra 4120 FIR Filter changes - 6/30/2003
- Information on BH sampling rate change - 06/15/2004
- View digital seismograms
- Querying the archives
- Requesting data by channel and time
- Requesting data by event
Help on using these tools is available.