Grants and Awards
• France Berkeley Fund.
"Probabilistic interpretation of full waveform Tomographic models"
T. Bodin, B. Romanowicz, Y. Capdeville
• Miller Research Fellowship, UC Berkeley, 2012
• UC Laboratory Fees Research Grant.
Using stochastic methods toward full waveform seismic tomography.
B. Romanowicz, T. Bodin, H. Yuan, M. Maceira, C. Larmat.
• AGU 2011 Fall Meeting Outstanding Student Paper Award for the paper
“Transdimensional inversion of receiver functions and surface wave dispersion”.
• AGU 2009 Fall Meeting Outstanding Student Paper Award for the paper
"Transdimensional Seismic tomography".
• 2009 Research School of Earth Sciences (ANU) Student Conference first prize.
Invited Talks at International Conferences
• AGU 2012 Fall Meeting invited talk: The Inverse Homogenization : incorporating Discontinuities in Full waveform inversion models.
T. Bodin, Y. Capdeville, B. Romanowicz
• AGU 2012 Fall Meeting invited talk: Slow-downs and speed-ups of India-Eurasia convergence since ~20 Ma: Data-noise, uncertainties and dynamic implications.
G. Iaffaldano, T. Bodin, M Sambridge
• CIDER 2012 workshop, Santa Barbara
• QUEST 2011 meeting, Iceland
• AGU 2011 Fall Meeting invited talk : Ensemble approaches to structural seismology: seek many rather than one. M. Sambridge, T. Bodin, H. Tkalcic, K. Gallagher
• Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), May 2014
• University of Strasbourg, France, March 2014
• Earth and Planetary Science, UC Berkeley, September 2013
• Scripps, UC San Diego, February 2013
• Universite of Nantes, Novembre 2012
• Applied Math Seminar , UC Berkeley, November 2012
• Statistics seminar, UC Berkeley, September 2012
• Berkeley Seismolab Seminar, UC Berkeley, August 2012
• IPGP, Paris, January 2012
• The Australian National University, November 2011
• Universite de Rennes, May 2010
• Geoscience Australia, November 2008
• 2009 Teaching assistant for the undergraduate course "Introduction to geophysics" at ANU