ELFS - Eagle Lake Biol. Field Stn., Susanville, CA, USA
2005/05/19 00:00:00 - 2007/10/10 17:44:00
The site is located at the Eagle Lake Field Station, a facility administered by California State
University, Chico (CSUC) and the CSUC Foundation, with support from the University of California.
Eagle Lake is located 26 road miles NW of Susunville, in Lassen county of Northern California.
- Vault/Borehole conditions:
Sensor Datalogger Start Date End Date SEED Channels Location
BK (Berkeley Digital Seismic Network)
- Noise Characteristics:
- Network PDF Noise Analysis Plots
- Data Availability:
- BDSN waveforms and associated metadata are available at the
Northern California Earthquake Data Center (NCEDC).
- Map of BDSN stations
- Table of BDSN stations
- BK Information Directory, including
- Information on Quanterra Timing Errors
- Information on Quanterra 4120 FIR Filter changes - 6/30/2003
- Information on BH sampling rate change - 06/15/2004
- View digital seismograms
- Querying the archives
- Requesting data by channel and time
- Requesting data by event
Help on using these tools is available.